- 175 gm bulgur wheat or dalia
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tbsp lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 spring onions
- 1 green pepper, sliced and deseeded
- 4 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh mint
- 8 black olives, pitted
- Place the bulgur wheat or dalia in a large bowl and add enough cold water to cover it whole. Let it sit for 30-40 mins or until it doubles in size. Drain it and squeeze out all the excess liquid. Let it dry for 10-20 mins in a tray.
- Now place it in a serving bowl and olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper and mix well. Let it sit to marinate for 1-2 hours.
- Finely chop the spring onion and add it to the bowl along with all the remaining veggies and toss it. Transfer it to a serving dish and top with olives before serving.