One Pot Pasta
This is the most simple pasta recipe you will ever try in your kitchen.
1. 400 grams uncooked pasta (any kind would do)
2. 200ml of tomato puree
3. 1 red onion (thinly sliced)
4. 2 tsp. dried oregano
5. 1 tsp. chili flakes
6. 3-4 tablespoons olive oil
7. 4-5 cloves of garlic (chopped)
8. A handful of olives (sliced)
9. A small bunch of fresh basil leaves
10. Shredded parmesan cheese
11. Water or chicken stock as required (vegetable stock can be used as well)
1. Put all the pasta, tomato puree and all the other ingredients (except cheese) in a heavy based saucepan.
2. Then add some of the shredded parmesan to the saucepan. Save the rest for garnishing.
3. Add the stock or water as required and stir it.
4. Put everything on a burner and set it on medium – high flame.
5. Cook it for 10-15 minutes stirring occasionally so that nothing sticks to the saucepan.
6. Once cooked, place in a plate, put some shredded parmesan on it along with basil leaf for garnishing.
7. Your one pot pasta is done and ready to eat/